BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Find the point of this story!!

The snow at my house is melting :(

Sun : You are so going down Mr Loser Snowy Baby!
Mr Loser Snowy Baby : I am not Mr Sunny Agggggresive
Sun : YES you were!!!
Mr Loser Snowy Baby : Where's the proof?
Sun : You're melting,DING-DONG-BRAIN!!!
Mr Loser Snowy Baby : Am I ?
Sun : YEAH!!
Mr Loser Snowy Baby : But why?
Sun : Cause i'm too HOT n TOUGH!!Don't you know?
Mr Loser Snowy Baby : NO???!!!?
Sun : Well,I am!!
Mr Loser Snowy Baby : Whatever CHICKEN!!!
Sun : I am not a chicken!You are..
Mr Loser Snowy Baby : OK!Let's fight..

Since that day,they fight and firght..That's why there was so many snow and it's very cold..
It's because the SUN is losing..
But sometimes,it was so sunny and really HOT!!
It's because the Winter is losing..

I dare you to give me the point of this story..
If you see the point of this story,you really a clever people..
'Cause I wrote this story but I can't see the point of this story..


WRITTEN BY
PUTEH NUR SARAH MOHAMED
xxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments: